Keep your contact information up to date.
We are now using Chain SMS to message our patients. The Practice name will always be at the bottom of the message. Please help us to help you by making sure your contact details are up to date.
AccuRx Ltd are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (reference ZA202115) and hold an up-to-date NHS Digital Information Governance Toolkit Level 2 (ODS code 8JT17).
Currently we are having to work a little differently due to the coronavirus
- We are currently operating a total triage system for all patients which means you must speak to a doctor first before being offered an appointment. Please do not come to the surgery unless you have been advised to by a member of staff.
- Most GP appointments are either done via telephone or video and will be converted to a face-to-face appoinment if necessary.
- Due to social distancing measure, there may be a longer than normal wait for blood tests and other investigations.
- Do not visit the practice if you suspect you may have the coronavirus. Call 111 or visit the 111 website for guidance.
- You can visit the NHS Testing and tracing page to arrange a test if you think you have symptoms.
- Should require one, you can visit the 111 website to obtain an isolation note.
The flu season is approaching...
We hope to start giving the seasonal flu vaccine towards the end of September. All eligible patients will be contacted by the practice by early October. More details to follow...